Have you been having a hard time with rendering? Tired of your computer freezing up, and want something better for it?
It’s a truly amazing time we live in where anyone can easily pick up 3D software packages like 3ds max and dive straight into learning through creating with no financial constraints whatsoever.”
With the new technology, you don’t have to wait for your 3D rendering or animation project’s frames. We will show how quickly they can be done with the help of a professional service at your fingertips like RenderNow
What is an online render farm?
Render farms are a great way to offload the hard work of 3D rendering images and animations. The user can rent out their unused processor time on an hourly basis so that it’s available when needed, even if they’re not at home or have another deadline coming up soon!
Cloud rendering services is the process by which 3D scenes are sent to many powerful computers around the world.
CPUs and GPUs are used together to break down the workload into smaller tasks that can be worked on at once by all available computers.
With a render farm, you can have thousands of computers rendering 3D models for your site in minutes instead. This is the power that will speed up any process exponentially!
Sure, you can build your own render farm too but it’ll never be able to scale up like an online one without investing a lot more money into hardware and infrastructure.
What are the benefits of an online render farm?
With an online Render Farm, you can work from anywhere with internet access. You don’t have to invest in additional powerful hardware or worry about maintaining it yourself! And because your projects will be rendered remotely instead of on-site at one location like traditional Studios do – Your electricity bill goes down significantly too.
Rendering in high definition is now incredibly easy and affordable with online render farms. You can work at low preview resolutions on your own computer, then upload the scene for review-free final production of movie quality scenes without having to plan weeks or months ahead first!
If you have a small studio, it is possible to offer your services on larger projects. You can still compete with other studios of similar size and capability without having any additional rendering hardware.
You can get your 3D renders fast and easy with our powerful servers. We don’t charge unless you need a project done, so there’s no risk involved in trying out this service! Choose RenderNow today
Is a render farm worth it?
Online rendering farms have many benefits, but they also come with drawbacks. For example, the cost can be higher than using your own computer for individual projects and you might not always know what goes on behind the scenes when working in an online environment without being able to see footage as it’s happening live or check out the final renders from different angles.
Using online render farms is worth it when:
- Many artists find it difficult to work on large projects because they lack the necessary tools, knowledge, and experience. To help these talented individuals we provide high-quality renders at an affordable price!
- I need to get the renders done quickly.
- If you are tired of the hassle involved with owning and maintaining your own rendering hardware, why not use RenderNow for a fraction of the cost.
- There are no up-front costs or expensive hardware investments needed to start a project or yearly software costs.
Buying your own Render Farm is worth the investment when:
- You work on smaller projects often, but you still find the time to do bigger ones when they come along.
- Are technically inclined / interested to set up and maintain your own hardware.
- If you don’t have high-speed internet to efficiently use an online render farm.
- You have access to upfront funding and time to get everything up and running before the job starts.
In the world of animation, there is a constant need to balance time between working on your regular job projects with deadlines that require rendering capability. You can either do all the work yourself or offload into cloud-based solutions when you have more free capacity but still want results fast!
Here is a good example of how to optimise your files for rendering in Maya.
Read more from our News Room